“Enthusiasm is the inspiration of everything great. Without it no man is to be feared, and with it none despised.” - Christian Nevell Bovee
Most of my inspiration comes from Real people... Friends mostly!! Apart from this, there is so much that inspires me.... Am jus happy to have em all in my life~~!!
1. Nit, my bestttt friend!! what would i do without you girl? She came into my life when i was at an all time low, and helped me let my guard down.. Its thanks to her that i have come this far in life and have been able to touch other's lives as well. we share a bond thicker than Fevicol, and more than what words can express. I think about her every morning, and that inspires me to go further, take that little jump and cross over to the other side.. She makes me take risks, keeps telling me that i am capable of much more and is always there to back me up, or kick me in the butt when i give up/give in/get depressed.... Hugsss my sweetz!!
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them. - Henry David Thoreau
2. Vibhs, another dear darling friend, who came into my life very recently, but who has made an amazing impact.. With her, it was like we knew each other forever, we were comfy talking to each other about our deep dark secrets... and she is my saviour.., She talks so much sense, that i have started following them and they've made my life so much better... someone who is so open, honest and caring, she inspires me with her grit, and determination to not let anything shake that smile... Am so Glad she came into my life..
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
- William Arthur Ward
3. M, my soul mate!! The story of how our paths crossed is amazing, i dint even realise it, but i had welcomed him into my life with open arms... The amount of warmth, love and care i get from him is what keeps me going.. Everyday, while solving puzzles, doing the sudoku, working out issues related to work, his thoughts, concepts are in my mind, working with me, helping me every step of the way.... An amazing person, he gives all he has...
4. Floppy - oh, yes. So what if he is a doggie.. everytime i see him, i'm in awe. the way he welcomes me when i walk in home, after having been out almost all day[abandoning him], the way his tail dances round n round non stop teaches me to love love n love with all my heart.. being my sounding board, he helps me get new ideas, new perspectives...
“Just don't give up on trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.”- Ella Fitzgerald
5. Vishesh - yep, you inspire me!! Am not just saying it, i meant it... I mean, if someone at your age can think so deep, and so far into the future, it makes me wanna do atleast half of that.. Plus, you write amazing stuff...
6. Rungta - That is how we called her, and she was one brain box.. Rank holder through college, who got married into a huge family and is today proud mommy of 2 kids.. her family into wee bit of crisis, and she is working out ways to bring em out of it.. R is such an inspiration to me.. Her power of thinking on her feet, ability to be cool, calm at times of chaos and how she used to zoom in last minute and give us a few statements, which would complete the project still lingers in my mind... Take care gurl!!
7.Kuruvi, an angel... She is all of 2.5yrs old, but such a high spirited mature kiddo, she has me wishing i was like her...
8. All the rest are here... in these collages!!
Here's to many more who will inspire me...
NOT gonna pass this tag to anyone in particular.. But anyone feels like doing it, feel free!! :)
[Pic 1 :http://www.inspirecoventry.com]
[Pic2 : http://my.opera.com/darylducharme/blog/index.dml/tag/parkour]