My cousin, L's wedding is around the corner... And my sis and i went Saree shopping [yes, it is L's wedding, but hey, we need new stuff to wear too right... hehehe]
The store we barged into was Rupkali... Yummy store, anyone wanting to buy a saree [ not kancheepuram patti, or traditional stuff, go here] ..
Why you should go here to shop-
- The store has some lovely sarees
- you are guaranteed a Fun shopping experience
- they let you try on a zillion sarees and dont cringe
- There is a salesman who will drape it on you with so much care and love....
- All in all... An awesome store.... :)
- They even stitch falls n lining if reqd
- To top it all, saree's are not very pricey!!!
Anyways... here are pics of 3 sarees we bot.. take a guess... they were for
- My sis
- and Mom!! :D
Leave your comment with who you think picked out which saree!!! :D