Well, over the years the day has come to become synonymous with "Spending time with friends".. But over the past few years, one by one my friends have been moving away [ not figuratively, but literally].. one moved to Bombay, another to Bangalore... Sigh!! What this means is I don't have these jokers around to hang out with, spend time with.. But then that is life, right?
This year, on 3rd I was home, feeling slightly Blahed out when a group of friends messaged, followed it up with a call and we met for a quick bite and some chit chat.. It was one fun evening indeed... Did not stay out too late, but had a good time.. Tried out pasta and garlic bread with Beetroot mayo at this new place, had ice cream at a small local joint, laughed quite a bit & had a whale of a time... And then of course there were the sweet ones who called to wish around midnight and made sure I was in high spirits..hehe...
What do I look for this year?
- Me - Stay the same, keep myself as top priority and live life my way! [as I have been doing so far]
- Keep health as top priority- try something new
- Travel- A friend sent me this minion video about travel and wished me more travels this year.. Yes, I want to travel lot more, explore new places and enjoy it while I can
- Work - See what needs to be done to become a Digital nomad..
- Photography - learn few tricks, tips and click more...
- Finances - Invest more, plan better...
Happy Birthday to me!! :D