My Friend Aru,sent me a message on Ryze. go chk your blog and do as i say.. Now,if someone else had written that i would be like “what the…” but since it was her, i decided to play along and went over to my blog and saw her reply to a post of mine and a link to one of hers… Quite an interesting one i must say..
So here i am,taking it forward.. as she says, i too got a chance to write on my blog after along.. hope i continue… 🙂
- I love singing along to songs i love.. be it on my phone or tv or anywhere else.. 🙂
- I love collecting greeting cards and gifts incl gift wrappers(have most of em i’ve recd till date)
- Am crazy about buying/shopping for /collecting stationery – esp color pens, highlighters,stickers.
- Enjoy writing letters and sending cards, also jazz them up a bit , maybe spray on a bit of perfume.. hmmmm.. Nice,na.. 🙂
- I adore my name.. now that it has 3 a’s… oh,yes, you better spell my name right,or else you are in for trouble..
- Friends mean more to me than family, and i rely on them for support all the time.. have made some lovely friends and cherish them i shall till eternity and some more
- Enjoy experimenting with food and my specialty are pasta and salads
- About a year or so ago, i got this yearning to study something and had lost interest in work and so i jus up and quit… now am into Freelancing and loving it
Ok, time now to choose the next 8people who will take this forward… Happy reading and happy writing y’all…
Harish Vittal – good friend, loves to write and workaholic Investment Banker
Lalli– sweet gal , who goes berserk at time, a student of Mass Comm
Musty – a man of few words, deep thoughts and an entrepreneurDebra – a friend,a sweet soul,lives all the way across miles, works in the admin dept and has jus landed herself a new job… a hardcore romantic.. 🙂Pradeep – hmm, what can i say… a sweet friend who keeps disappearing every now and then
Shall add on more as i find their links….
There are rules too
* Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
* At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
* If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes. ;o)