This time Vishesh has passed the baton onto me, and here i go..
A-- List 5-10 things you[aka Me] have in common with the human race and/or nature.
B. List 5-10 things that you[again its Me] may have in common with the human race and/or nature.
1. All of us have our share of good days and bad says, well, that’s how just life is. its how I deal with them could be diff from how someone else does.
2. Yearning for Love, affection and to be cherished
3. Sorrow- have learnt to deal with it, and move on..
4. At the end of the day, we are all the same.. Colour, size, personalities are what sets us apart.. That’s it!
5. Birth – we all come into this world the same way… thru a seed.. ;)
6. Experiences – what I learn from the past goes on to become lessons for the future..
7. Family tree- I really don’t know how far along our family trees goes.. or who all are connected to me.
8. Useful – how useful
9. Bonding – living in sync with nature, with people around us I’ve realised makes a world of difference.. Makes one live in peace and happy.
10. What goes around comes around… So TRUE~~
B. List 5-10 things that you may have in common with the human race and/or nature.
1. Just like many others, I too want to travel the world and explore all the rich culture, and whats in store in other parts of the world
2.Want to learn, and acquire more knowledge- could be in my line of work, or otherwise as well.
4.Wish to make a difference in this earth we live in. help the eco system, make it a better place [ do what little I can, but contribute nevertheless]
5. Explore the creative side in me some more [ how far can I go]
6. Help those who are less fortunate.. either financially, or physically, and by being there for them..not shunning them.
7.Would love to own a house near the beach or a lake, and settle there
8. Want to take risks, do bungee jumping, or go back packing.
9. Learn to forgive and forget
9. Always be remembered for the person who made others smile.. who made a difference in their lives.. be cherished…