Do we really need a day to honor a beautiful bond between Friends?
Do we need fancy cards and mushy mushy words to express our feelings for our friends?
Oh,well….According to me– This day is just one more day for us to share our life with our dear special Friends….
Wishing all my Friends a very HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.. [i know, your probably looking at the date, and day and wondering which part of the world am, or if i have flipped.
Naah!!!, nothing of that sort.. just thot i’ll give you all this post as a surprise and bring it out today… to me, everyday is FRIENDSHIP day…. :)]
has brought you down to your knees.
A song that we all probably know by heart, thanks to F.R.I.E.N.D.S is all about how strong, unconditional the love between friends is and how it keeps us alive, keeping us going every single day!
- Friends i made in Junior school – what fun we had, small town, close group of friends… 🙂
- From high School – wacko bunch of girls we were.. back benchers who were also good at studies.. we are still very much in touch.. meeting up quite often…
- College – hmmm, this is where my life changed… for the better!! these girls i got close to helped me open up and become a more confident person….
- Work – here is where i learnt to be brash(not rude) and just get going….
- Networking websites – oh,some amazing friends… absolutely wonderful bunch of goof balls
- Blog n people i meet on a daily basis….– sweet , friendly and crazy! some i’ve met , some i havent., but they they are all dear!! 🙂