Came across this interesting post on fellow blogger Bohemian Rhapsody‘s page!! Decided to take the post and tweak it a bit… [It is Via The Happiness Project]
The original post is here — Ten tips from Pope John XXIII about how to live a better life, day to day
Here is my take on the same….
1. Only for today, I will Not say a single word against anyone [unless am provoked].
2. Only for today, I will smile and go about the day as if it is the HAPPIEST and content with what i have been given!
3. Only for today, I will not criticize anyone on anything- be it what they say or habits and so on…and i shall only work on making myself better.
4. Only for today, I will adapt to situation around me and not expect everything to go as per my whims and fancies
5. Only for today, I will take out as much time required by my sister to help her move ahead in life…
6. Only for today, I will do one good act and not tell anyone about it.
7. Only for today, I will do something i wouldn’t normally do and do it well with a smile.
8. Only for today, I will take extra care on my appearance and put on something I’m not too fond of but looks pretty!! 😀
9. Only for today, I will spend less time on the computer and more with family/people around..
10. Only for today, I will have no fears and free fall into whatever adventure comes my way!
Have a beautiful weekend!!