Here I come with a quick review about another movie theater in Chennai. This time I am talking about Inox Movies in Citi Center complex in Mylapore.
The last time I was here, my friend misplaced the tickets and so we went back to the counter to check if they will reissue tickets when we were told to simply show the message on our mobile and enter. Hmm,makes me wonder why they don’t make it a standard practice! save paper, save time and saves people from standing in line amidst the other who are there for current bookings.
What I dont like about this theater?
- If you buy a bottle of water at the store outside, you cannot take it inside
- They frisk you and your bag, and remove items like chewing gum
- Cameras are not allowed inside.. what am I going to do? record the movie and sell it? d’oh!
- They have currently changed the exit route, and it is quite a task climbing down those stairs[esp for the elderly]
- For 3D movies, they issue 3D glasses on a refundable deposit of Rs50 each
- The loos are clean and cafeteria has quite a range of options for the movie goers- pop corn, cotton candy, ice cream, brownie, potato wedges, pizza, nachos, sandwiches, samosa, rolls, drinks, coffee and even freshly boiled corn.