Oh this is a simple one, but then do I have eight items/things??? Jeez, that is one too many if you ask me!! Alright, let me give it a shot.. ;o)
1. Slow connections– I take time getting close to people. I might hang out, do a movie, casual meeting, concert etc with many, but there are very few with who I am extremely close with. And these are people I have known for years, or just felt comfortable enough to get close to. And if I am your friend, I remain your friend for life [unless you do something that goes against what I believe in or take me for granted and trample all over me]
2. Space– I value my space the most, and once again I am not talking about the physical space [well that matters as well] but am referring to my personal space. There are times when I want to just be, by myself, and then there are certain aspects of life that I am not comfortable sharing with the world and sundry. So, if you know me well, then you are an important part of my life and I value our bond.. 🙂
4. Books – Give me a book and watch me drift away to la la land. I can spend an entire day doing nothing but reading. I used to be very possessive of my books, but now I am open to lending them to friends [again I am picky about who I lend to]. If there are any genres I am not into they are Sci Fi and Fantasy.
Phew! Now that am done with it, it dint seem so daunting.. Until tomorrow.
I am not a big fan of Tags and have managed to wiggle out of quite a few over the years. Today morning while reading a friend’s blog, I stumbled upon this tag and it looked interesting and so I am gonna give it a shot!!
1. Gils aka Vidhyasankar, a dear friend I met in the blog world about 6-7yrs ago got married today morning!! He is a guy who is full of life, funny, quirky and sweet.. Met the beautiful couple last evening at the reception, and I wish them all the very best in the years ahead… 🙂
2. Mom – There is so much I want to say, but I wonder if I should or just hold the silence… I wish you “listened” to me when i spoke/shared, I wish you expressed your feelings towards me, I wish you “told me” how proud you are of what I have done in life….
3. An – You are more than a friend girl, you are my pillar of support and I am blessed to have you in my life. I lost track of the number of times you have pushed me to do things, the days when you gave me a shoulder to lean on, the way you let me rant and rave…. Love you mach.
4. Ni- Another dear friend- well, I never thought I would find a soulmate in you.. I feel blessed to know you.. I do wish you stood your ground, and realised how proud we are of you, and how capable you are… I wish you were more confident and took pride in yourself. Hugss di..
5. P – well, I am lost for words. Whenever I see people around me talk about relationships, siblings it makes me wonder if we would ever have even 1% of that. Oh well.. as long you are happy, am ok with this!Just remember, I am not out to get you..
6. E- Uncle or bro, I dont really care.. I just wish we were more in touch dude…
7. Ar,Ap & Sr- Well, you are all ladies who have been in my life at various times.. Some longer than the others… I wish you well, and hope you know that friends are not just someone who you lean on for help, call to rant & crib and you dont take them for granted… ever…
8. SL – I have a mini battle going on in my head everything I think of you… It has been interesting being connected to you, I have learnt a lot – good & bad, but at the end of the day it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth [I know more than you think I do.. and that hurts].. Good luck to you!
9. GQ- I just want to tell you that you are an awesome bunch- we do crazy things, we share, we talk, we cook, we eat, we party, we celebrate, we fight, we bitch but at the end of the day we are there for each other!! Kudos and may we always remain so..
10. AB- Well, my man- what can I say? It makes my day when I get a msg from you, and everyday I remember the little lessons you have taught me!
The reviews posted on this blog are based on my personal experience. Also remember that restaurants and eat outs sometimes change with time, so does their food and service. So, kindly consider these factors while visiting the places. Remember, no two palates are the same. Bon Appétit 🙂
This is a new series I am starting on my blog today, and just as everything starts at the beginning, am starting with my early years.