I am not a big fan of Tags and have managed to wiggle out of quite a few over the years. Today morning while reading a friend’s blog, I stumbled upon this tag and it looked interesting and so I am gonna give it a shot!!
1. Gils aka Vidhyasankar, a dear friend I met in the blog world about 6-7yrs ago got married today morning!! He is a guy who is full of life, funny, quirky and sweet.. Met the beautiful couple last evening at the reception, and I wish them all the very best in the years ahead… 🙂
2. Mom – There is so much I want to say, but I wonder if I should or just hold the silence… I wish you “listened” to me when i spoke/shared, I wish you expressed your feelings towards me, I wish you “told me” how proud you are of what I have done in life….
3. An – You are more than a friend girl, you are my pillar of support and I am blessed to have you in my life. I lost track of the number of times you have pushed me to do things, the days when you gave me a shoulder to lean on, the way you let me rant and rave…. Love you mach.
4. Ni- Another dear friend- well, I never thought I would find a soulmate in you.. I feel blessed to know you.. I do wish you stood your ground, and realised how proud we are of you, and how capable you are… I wish you were more confident and took pride in yourself. Hugss di..
5. P – well, I am lost for words. Whenever I see people around me talk about relationships, siblings it makes me wonder if we would ever have even 1% of that. Oh well.. as long you are happy, am ok with this!Just remember, I am not out to get you..
6. E- Uncle or bro, I dont really care.. I just wish we were more in touch dude…
7. Ar,Ap & Sr- Well, you are all ladies who have been in my life at various times.. Some longer than the others… I wish you well, and hope you know that friends are not just someone who you lean on for help, call to rant & crib and you dont take them for granted… ever…
8. SL – I have a mini battle going on in my head everything I think of you… It has been interesting being connected to you, I have learnt a lot – good & bad, but at the end of the day it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth [I know more than you think I do.. and that hurts].. Good luck to you!
9. GQ- I just want to tell you that you are an awesome bunch- we do crazy things, we share, we talk, we cook, we eat, we party, we celebrate, we fight, we bitch but at the end of the day we are there for each other!! Kudos and may we always remain so..
10. AB- Well, my man- what can I say? It makes my day when I get a msg from you, and everyday I remember the little lessons you have taught me!