- Opening Hours: Daily 08:30 – 15:30
- Location: Na Phra Lan Road, Old City (Rattanakosin)
- Price Range: Tickets sold from 8:30 – 15:30 and cost 400 baht! One ticket includes entry to Vimanmek Palace and Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall.
It has been 4 months since I moved back to my grandparents place..
It has been 4 months since grandpa passed away
It has been 4 long months since I enjoyed ME time….
I do miss living on my own
I do miss doing my own thing
I do miss having the freedom to cook what I want
I do miss just being Me
I do miss doing up my space the way I want to
I do miss having the liberty to change things
I do miss a lot of little things…
I dont regret the choices I have made
I dont regret the move I made
I dont regret making all these changes to my life..
But I do miss ME time..
There is a constant air of suffocation all around.
Questions, queries and suspicion
Why. Where. When..
Will this ever change? Will people ever understand the concept of “space”?
Or is this going to be a battle that goes on forever with no end in sight?
Sigh. I know it is weekend and I should be out.
But what to do, i cancelled my plans
While others went ahead with theirs
not bothering to update us!!
Oh well… Alright, am gonna go knock myself out.. thanks for listening to me patiently..
Talk to you soon
I was at home unwell, and it was one of those blah evenings. Couldn’t sleep, wasn’t able to sit on laptop and do any work.. Mom was wandering around when suddenly I asked “shall we bake bread in the machine? We have all ingredients..”.. She was in agreement. Both of us got down to looking for some easy interesting recipes online, I found one and that was it. In about 10mins, I had put all the ingredients together, the machine was set up and we were all set.
2 Medium Bananas, Mashed
1 tsp Vanilla
2-1/2 Cup Flour, Unbleached All Purpose
3/4 Cup Flour, Whole Wheat
2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Light
3 Tbsp Honey
1-1/2 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Buttermilk
2-1/2 tsp Yeast for Bread Machine
3/4 C Walnuts, large chopped – I used pistachios since we did not have walnuts at home
- I put all the wet ingredients at the bottom
- Added the dry ingredients on top
- Finally made a small depression and put the yeast in it.
- Set the machine to normal and let it do its job… Took in total 2hrs 30mins.
- If the dough seems lose, add some dough and if it seems very dry, add some warm water.. [these I know based on past experience]
- Also add the nuts towards the end of the kneading process, it mixes quite well and remains intact.. 🙂