Few weeks ago while walking outside mom spotted this Mushroom in the garden. She immediately called me and asked if I saw it.. It was large, white and beautiful. What was surprising was that it stayed that way for a good week before turning brown and becoming shrivelled.. 
I have always had a fascination towards these fungi that grow in the wild. Often wondering why these were considered poisonous. During a trip to Hoysala/Bangalore, i spotted quite a few kinds of mushrooms along our nature trail.. What delight…
I know these are not edible, but one of the ingredients that I love eating/cooking with are Mushrooms.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial